If I'm sharing, I'm happy . . .

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Invitation to Communication!

Happy March, everyone!

Finally . . . the promise of spring! Well, the weather may not be much warmer yet, but I know my spirits automatically rise once I can flip (or click) a new calendar page!

My productivity level always undergoes a positive shift come March. Today I have posted my first piece on my new blog, Communication for Change. It is meant to be a partner blog to this one, focusing more specifically on the words and language that we can use to improve our overall image.

Please take a few minutes to read "Choose Your Words Carefully!" at http://communicationforchange.blogspot.com/2011/03/choose-your-words-carefully.html

I'd love to hear what you think-either here or there! Happy communicating!

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment