If I'm sharing, I'm happy . . .

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Holidays--and a first for me this Christmas!

I'm looking out my window as I blog and marvelling at the quietness of Dundas Street--usually so busy at any time of day in Toronto. It's a good time to reflect on the holiday season and the year in general. Today I'm planning some much-needed pampering pre-New Year's--manicure, hair salon for colour, shopping for a perfect bracelet to match the beautiful necklace and earrings my husband gave me for Christmas. I'm also patting myself on the back--this was the first Christmas in all my 50 Christmases that I worked out! I'm enjoying holiday food and drink, but I'm remembering to take care of myself and keep some perspective on the whole season. There's no reason you can't enjoy an extra treat or two anytime, as long as you treat your whole self well!

And now, the onion and cheddar tart beckons . . .

1 comment: